Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Thank God 2013 is Over!!!

The month of December has been a horrible one for me on Second Life, and makes it difficult to put my trust in anyone. But 2014 is a new year and hopefully I can forget what's happened.

So let me show something that made me smile yesterday when I saw it. I don't spend much time looking at blog stats, in fact it seems like it's probably been a year since I looked at the one called "All Time Page Views". The post of the winners of Miss Emily's Studio Awards posted last February is now the All Time Most Viewed, and understandably so, a lot of great actresses and actors were nominated and won awards.

But what made me smile was the 2nd All Time Most Viewed, it was a post I made shortly after I had appeared in my 100th movie and I made just to get under the skin of my haters and to give them 1 more thing to hate me for .... and I know it worked!!!
The post is Game of Thrones and shows me nude in a lavish throne room stepping up to an empty throne and taking a seat along with a comical narrative to go with it. It was a fond memory from 2013 and a happy time!!

Click: Game of Thrones to see the 2nd All Time Most Viewed post on this blog (and laugh at it)!!
 I hope everyone has a fantastic 2014, full of fond memory's and happy times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment