Sunday, December 9, 2012

Return of Rock

Pictorial

Rock (Rockbear78) contacted me the other day and said he was going to start taking pictures again and wanted to know if I would be his first model. Well hell I always want to be first and said yes, we picked a time and I came over and he did these, here is his cute announcement to:

 Rockbear78 Resident: Return of Rock into some photography, and what a return when you get to enjoy thebeautiful miss emily at the end of your.... lens...   enjoy         http://www.flickr.com/photos/90883979@N03/sets/72157632204570442/   
(There's more at his link, want to give you a reason to visit it and not take ALL the pictures from it)


A little reminder, I am a busy girl but I try to accommodate ALL request for me to be in tasteful shoots, so all you have to do is ask! We did this shoot after 10pm slt while I was working on my other blog, (I multi task).

No comments:

Post a Comment